Rotax 912S, 100 HP Engine
Chosen to power the Searey Classic, Searey LSX and Searey Sport amphibious aircraft.
- 4-stroke engine specially developed for recreational aircraft.
- 4 horizontally opposed cylinders, "boxer" configuration
- Free air cooled cylinders, liquid cooled cylinder heads with integrated pump and expansion tank
- Dry sump forced lubrication with integrated pump and separate oil tank
- 8 valves, automatic adjustment by hydraulic valve tappet
- Dual Capacitive Discharge Ignition (DCDI) with RFI noise suppression
- Two Bing Constant Depression (CD) carburetors
- Mechanically driven diaphragm fuel pump
- Integrated heavy duty electric starter
- Integrated reduction gearbox, ratio of 2.43:1 with slipper clutch standard
- Operates on automotive fuel with a minimum octane rating of 91 (Canadian standards)
- Time Between Overhauls (TBO): 2000 hours
All engines must be prepaid in full prior to ordering. Rotax will not ship ANY engine without prepayment. Payment accepted on engines are check, certified check or wire transfer. All checks must clear prior to ordering from Rotax. If a price increase is pending, wire transfers are highly recommended! We do not accept credit cards for payment on engines! Shipping: Price listed is for the engine only. Freight charges will be quoted and added to the order at time of shipment.
Pricing valid as of 1/1/2018. Due to currency exchange fluctuations, please contact us for current pricing!